Monday, March 15, 2010

At Ye Old Desk

I'm back at my desk after been out for two days last week and then having the weekend off.  It has only been 4 days out of the office but boy it feels like I've been gone for over a month.  I know that sounds weird but it's just how I feel.  I half expected to come in and there be a thin layer of dust on my desk...well okay, that could just be because our cleaning crew is horrible but whatever.  I digress, I don't have a lot of pain at all anymore, I am just in a loopy kind of mood since I am trying to get back up to speed on things in the office.  I feel fine, however I do still have some swelling and some tenderness.  Oh well, I guess that's to be expected.

For now I am back at my desk doing what I do best.

1 comment:

  1. Glad everything went well and you are getting back in the swing of things...

    ReplyDelete