Monday, March 8, 2010

Reboot : Successful

It's been an extremely long time since I last posted here.  The reasons run the gamut; however, it all basically boils down to I didn't know where I was going with this blog.  I wanted to do a couple things.  I wanted to have a safe place that I could go and rant and rave about all the crazy things I hear and see in my daily life.  I wanted a place place that I could write personal opinions regarding material I found on the internet or a product I've tried.  I wanted a place to put some of my personal self out there on the internet and see what I got in return, and in trying to do all these things at once I realized that I wasn't doing any of them really well.  So I had to take a couple months away and just think about how I wanted to organize things and how  wanted to prep the site.

So, here it is.  I've turned back on the creative juices so to speak and I'm putting myself back in the game.  I'm going to be posting more things, more often and I'm going to do my best to use tags and categories where relevant to help you wade through all the information.  If you have any questions or comments, I welcome them and I will take them all.  Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. It's been more than a couple of months... but I'll forgive you... good luck getting started again!

    ReplyDelete