Wednesday, June 13, 2012

It Could Always Be Worse

Everyone tells you, "....it could always be worse" and for the most part I'd tend to agree with the quote; However, I have started to believe in this one more, "And out of the chaos, a voice spoke: 'Smile and be happy, for it can always be worse'. And I smiled, and I was happy, and it did get worse."

I don't know why exactly but all the sudden today I feel like I'm standing in front of this huge wall.  I know I need to be on the other side of the wall, but no matter the path (over, under, around) I can not seem to get around it.  There's always an obstacle in my way or the wall simply moves to block my path.  I do not like this feeling of being boxed in or that I have no path or route to the next point. What to do?  I suppose there's not much I can do now is there?

No comments:

Post a Comment