Sunday, December 16, 2012

HOM3LAND

As usual, I'm late to the game when it comes to finding "new" TV shows but with this one I have a reason.  I do not subscribe to Showtime or any other add-on channels with my cable company.  I choose not to simply  because of the cost associated with supplemental channels.  All of that aside, I did pick up HOM3LAND Season:1 on sale at the local big box store this past weekend for an amazing price of $15.  And that was the blue-ray version which I rarely get anything in the blue-ray format.  I had been wanting to check the show out ever since I first heard about it, so needless to say I picked this up.
I am 3/4 of the way through the set and I have got to say...I'm pretty much hooked.  It's a good series and the acting isn't as horrible as I had feared.  I would really like to continue to watch this series but again I am not going to pay in order to see it.  Call me cheap.  I don't care.  I will continue to watch this when I can meaning when the seasons are released to DVD/Blue-Ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment