Monday, December 3, 2012

Letting It Go

This past year I've been through a lot and I'm still here.  I have had been rocked to my core by some of my closest friends actions and then by some that have seemed to forget us all together.  After much thought and talking with my people I trust I have come to the conclusion that I must let go of my frustration and hurt in order to move on.  A wise friend once said:
Remain hopefully optimistic that things can be and will be better one day but in the moment, let it go... it's the only way to truly live.  Use that pent up negative energy for something positive.  Sink all that into the time you spend with your daughter and all the joy that brings you.
So this is me letting go and no longer "worrying" about IT and letting what will be will be.
That is all.

2 comments:

  1. Hey... that sounds familiar... :-) so true though if I must say so myself... oh wait, I did...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why you would find it familiar...all kidding aside thank you for all your help.

      Delete